Fierce Resilient (Median)
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.
This creature cannot be placed in sanctuaries.
- Target: Most Positive Effects. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 0.5X (550).Target: Self. Devour Heal By 50.0% for 1 turn(s).Target: Most Positive Effects. Damage Over Time 15.0% of target's max HP for 1 turn(s).
- Target: Most Positive Effects. Attack 2X (2200). Nullify All Positive Effects. Damage Over Time 25.0% of target's max HP for 2 turn(s). Unable To Swap for 1 turn(s). 100.0% chance to Stun for 1 turn(s).
- Cooldown: 3.
- Max damage received is remaining HP of flock member nearest defeat. Exception: Group attacks.
- Unlike the stingers of most scorpions, the tail of Dsungascorpios bears no venom. Instead, the creature's venom is contained in the yellow barbs on its back and tail, which can paralyze at the slightest touch!