|Animation Set||Theropod (Large)|
Cunning Fierce (Median)
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.
This creature cannot be placed in sanctuaries.
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Damage Over Time.Target: Lowest HP. Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Reduce Crit Chance By 100.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Remove Increased Crit Chance. Remove Increased Damage. Attack 1X (1650).
- Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Highest Damage. Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s). Attack 1.5X (2475).
- Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Vulnerable.Target: Lowest HP. Break Shields. Remove Taunt. Bypass Armor. Attack 1.5X (2475).
- Delay: 1. Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Vulnerable.Target: Highest HP. Break Shields. Remove Taunt. Bypass Armor. Attack 2X (3300).
- The Tyrannolophosaur's lighter frame is better built for running than the T. rex. Its smaller head and shorter neck also allow for more agility while hunting when compared to other large theropods. Given its stalking prowess, many have compared this predatory hybrid to the Persian leopard.
- For Leveling Up: 105,000
- Tyrannolophosaur: 700
- For Fusing: 6,400
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2: 6,400
- Dilophosaurus Gen 2: 16,000
* Assuming an average of 22 DNA per fuse, and all ingredients are ready to fuse.
Elsewhere on Paleo.GG
Jurassic World: The Game