- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.
This creature cannot be placed in sanctuaries.
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Precise. Attack 1X (1100). Impose Vulnerability By 50.0% for 2 turn(s), 1 attack(s).
Dig In Taunt
- Priority. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Increase Speed By 10.0% for 2 turn(s). Shield By 50.0% for this turn, 8 attack(s). Heal 1X (1100). Taunt for 1 turn(s).
- Delay: 2. Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Highest HP. Precise. Attack 3X (3300).Target: Self. Taunt for 1 turn(s).
Cleansing Decelerating Impact
- Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Cleanse All Negative Effects.Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s). Attack 1.5X (1650).
- Ceratopsidae, turtle, and deer DNA were fused to create this multifaceted Cenozoic hybrid. Testacornibus has a pointed mouth and armor covering its mammalian torso. These attributes make it more resistant to predator attacks and able to deal harmful defensive bites.
- For Leveling Up: 1,120,000
- Testacornibus: 3,000
- For Fusing: 137,000
- Eucladoceros: 27,400
- Carbotoceratops: 6,850
- For Fusing: 62,400
- Carbonemys: 15,600
- Nasutoceratops: 62,400
* Assuming an average of 22 DNA per fuse, and all ingredients are ready to fuse.