|Animation Set||Sauropod (Long)|
Fierce Resilient (Median)
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.
This creature cannot be placed in sanctuaries.
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Vulnerable.Target: Lowest HP. Break Shields. Remove Taunt. Bypass Armor. Attack 1X (1500).
Group Decelerating Impact
- Cooldown: 1.
- Target: All Opponents. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s). Attack 1.5X (2250).
Taunt Shattering Rampage
- Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Taunt for 1 turn(s).Target: Highest HP. Break Shields. Remove Taunt. Bypass Armor. Attack 2X (3000).
Instant Invincibility Taunt
- Priority. Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Shield By 100.0% for this turn, 2 attack(s). Taunt for 1 turn(s).
- Some dinosaur trainers compare the Ardontosaurus to a gigantic marine iguana. This sauropod hybrid's long neck and narrow skull is expertly adapted to foraging on marsh grass and underwater weeds. The creature's sail also makes it an excellent sun-bather, allowing it to stay warmer while feeding longer than other creatures its size!
- For Leveling Up: 105,000
- Ardontosaurus: 700
- For Fusing: 6,400
- Argentinosaurus: 6,400
- Secodontosaurus: 1,600
* Assuming an average of 22 DNA per fuse, and all ingredients are ready to fuse.