Round 1
Round 2
Round 3

Refrenantem Boss

b_refrenantcunning
30
15
15
0

Raid Minion

Basic Stats

  • Health25069
  • Damage2339
  • Speed125
  • Armor0%
  • Crit10%

Resistance

  • Crit Reduction75%
  • Damage Over Time85%
  • Reduced Damage90%
  • Rend80%
  • Speed Decrease50%
  • Stun90%
  • Swap Prevention0%
  • Taunt0%
  • Vulnerable35%
  • Reduced Armor0%

Classification

TypeRaid Boss
RarityApex
ClassCunning

Abilities

rb__6170825de0c85e544818720afb86e5e7

Group Distraction Strike

  • Cooldown: 0.
  • Target: All Opponents. Reduce Damage By 75.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s). Attack 1X (2339).
rb__ee79a85a6a39c44479b6ea8206fe586f

Cunning Impact

  • Cooldown: 1.
  • Target: Self. Cleanse Damage Over Time.
    Target: Highest Damage. Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Reduce Crit Chance By 100.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Remove Increased Crit Chance. Remove Increased Damage. Attack 1.5X (3508).
rb__ec4a1da90639a864c8c06c140b23fb84priority

Super Distraction

  • Priority. Cooldown: 0.
  • Target: Highest Damage. Remove Dodge.
    Target: All Opponents. Attack 1X (2339).
    Target: Highest Damage. 25.0% chance to Stun for 1 turn(s). Damage Over Time 25.0% of target's max HP for 2 turn(s). Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).
    Target: All Opponents. Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).
rb__2bf3722488bd95e4ea8ba844b7707896__2d0b11f2f96176c489680c22d32bd1eeon-alert

Alert Counter Distraction

  • Secure:

  • Target: Attacker. Reduce Damage By 10.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s).
  • Threatened: (HP 50% or less(37603))

  • Target: Attacker. Reduce Damage By 15.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s).

Description

  • Refrenantem Boss

Paleo.GG

Games

Jurassic World AliveJurassic World: The GameJurassic World Evolution 2Jurassic World EvolutionJurassic World Primal OpsJurassic Park: Operation GenesisFossil Fighters

Paleo.GG is not affiliated with or endorsed by copyright holders of the game, such as © Universal City Studios LLC, © Amblin Entertainment Inc, © Ludia Inc, © Frontier Developments PLC, and © Behaviour Interactive Inc.

App logo is made by Smashicons.